Well, when you think about it, it wasn’t that long ago since the iPhone 4S was announced. Despite this, lots of rumours are going around that the the new iPhone 5S will be announced at WWDC. But is this true? We don’t know, we don’t know yet anyway!
You wouldn’t believe that it was nearly a year ago when the iPhone 5 was announced at WWDC 2012. This new smartphone had an improved version of Siri plus the new iSight Camera which brought along the fantastic Panorama feature. It also came with iOS 6, the new mobile OS from Apple.
Well, you’re probably wondering what the new iPhone might bring. Well…
- Improved Graphics for an enhanced gaming experience
- Updates to iOS 6 (will iOS 7 be announced this year?)
- New Maps App (I don’t know why Apple forgot about Google Maps in the first place)
- It may be even taller than the current iPhone 5!
- It might also be even thinner than the current iPhone 5
Oh and don’t worry. There is more! Apple may announce their new iPod Touch 6th Generation soon. Us, the consumers, think this may have everything the current iPhone 5 has, accept for a few things. Including the ability to phone others and SMS. Well, look on the bright side, at least we have FaceTime and iMessage. We may even have more ways of communicating if iOS 7 is announced soon. Oh yes, I almost forgot, we always have good old email.
Please let us know what you think of the iPhone 5S in comments.